The Mens Alnasca Pants from Mammut is a pair of pants that will keep you protected from the elements no matter where your adventure takes you! It has all the features you may require be it on your daily commute to work or when outdoors.
- Specific cut for rock climbing
- Gusset crotch for greater freedom of
- Zip fly with snap button closure
- 2 front pockets
- Loose elastic on the inside of the
- Great fit even when wearing a climbing harness
- Hidden side pocket with zipper
- Seat pocket with zip bordered with tape
- Simple & sleek adjustment at bottom
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 393g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.