The Mens Ayako High GTX Boot from Mammut is a velours-textile shoe developed specifically for via ferrata–lightweight, direct, close-fitting and close to the ground. With Base Fit, external TPU Motion Control, FeetMap climate regulation, integrated memo foam and a pre-shaped tongue with elastic Gore-Tex construction. The 3-zone lacing, Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and the proven, lightweight and climbing-compatible Vibram Mulaz sole with integrated Climbing Zone provide additional comfort, a precise fit and safety.
- Upper: Velours leather|textile
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Triple Density midsole
- Outsole: vibram Mulaz|Poro wedge
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit
- Elastic Gore-Tex tongue construction
- 3 Zone Lacing
- Base Fit: Sliding webbing transfers
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside
- Feet Map: Lining & padding system
- Triple Density: Cushioning element
- Rubber toe cap
- Liquid Rubber Protection Zones
- Easy resoling
- Weight: 630g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.