- Face fabric: 93% Polyamide, 7% Spandex
- Lining: 85% Polyamide, 15% Spandex
- Breathable, wind-repellent soft shell
- 4-way stretch
- PFC-free organic water repellent coating
- Optimised shape for ergonomic movements
- Storm proof, helmet compatible hood
- Chest pocket with recessed bonded zippers
- YKK 2-way zipper
- Weight: 455 grams
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.