- 93% Polyamide, 7% Spandex
- Wind repellent
- 4-way stretch
- Quick dry
- Integrated abrasion resistance
- PFC-free organic DWR treatment
- Optimized ergonomics for alpine movement sequences
- Flat elastic waistband
- Inner drawstring
- Climbing harness compatible front pockets
- Elastic leg hem
- Weight: 310g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...