- 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- Optimized ergonomics for alpine movement sequences
- Flat-seam design
- Elastic border on hood
- Flat chinguard and zipper underlay
- Climbing harness front pockets
- One-handed hem drawstring
- Underarm gusset
- Added abrasion resistance in key areas
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- Weight: 460g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.