The Men's Kento Light SO Hooded Jacket from Mammut is designed for mountain use, and is especially good for multipitch rock climbing, mountain hiking and via ferrata routes.
The thin soft shell is wind-repellent and breathable thanks to Softech fabric that makes ideal light weather protection. Stretch panels are situated at the sides for comfort and freedom of movement, while an attached hood with elastic border keeps the hood close.
Elastic cuffs and an adjustable hem with drawstring further tailor the active fitting Kento Light so you are as comfortable and protected as you can be. Two zipped front pockets are excellent for stashing valuables such as your keys, or even a handy snack. At just 260g it's an ideal choice for fast movers and climbers a-like.
- Shell: Drytech- Softech Premium 3L (100% polyester, 30D)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Polyester stretch panels: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Wind resistant
- Strategically placed stretch panels
- Attached hood with elastic border
- Adjustable hem with drawstring
- 2 zipped front pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Athletic fit
- Weight: 260g