- Outer: Gore Windstopper DWR finish
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Lightweight backing with wicking finish
- Adjustable hood
- Wind & chin protection
- 1 concealed chest pocket with zip
- 2 side pockets with zip
- Iintegrated 2-way side zip
- Functional thumb loop
- Partially elastic hem
- Partially bonded hems
- Athletic cut
- Weight: 440g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.