The Neon Crag 28 Rucksack is a robust backpack for sports climbing. Mammut's innovative compression-fold solution is outstanding – whether it's half full or full to the brim, the pack always looks good. Thanks to the V-cut and large opening, it is also very easy to pack. Anatomically shaped, softly padded hip and shoulder straps make the pack comfortable to carry, andair channels across the EVA foam back panel provide ventilation.
- Main: Canvas
- Trim: Polyester Ballshadow (300D)
- Base: Nylon (420D)
- Contact Vent suspension system
- A4 format open interior compartment
- Padded, removable waist belt
- Internal and external lid pockets
- 3-D foam back panel with air channels
- Anatomically shaped, padded hip and shoulder straps
- Zipped front map pocket
- Inner gear organisation loops
- Capacity: 28L
- Dimensions: 56 x 28 x 18cm
- Weight: 990g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.