An intelligent transport solution for sports and gym climbers. The Mammut Neon Gear 45 Rucksack has a built-in rope bag and a large back opening for rapid handling and perfect organization of all the required equipment. The daisy chain lets you attach additional gear and the chalk bag pouch ensures you can keep the rest of your gear clean. Air channels in the EVA foam back panel provide ventilation.
- Main: Polyester Ballshadow (300D)
- Trim: Nylon Ballistic (1,680D)
- Contact U Frame suspension system
- 3-D foam back panel with air channels
- Stowable hipbelt
- Daisy chain loop
- Rope attachment
- flap zipped access to main compartment
- integrated rope bag
- Large mesh inner pocket
- Internal gear loop
- Rear zipped access to main compartment
- Internal and external lid pockets
- Chalk bag pouch
- Capacity: 50+7L
- Dimensions: 58 x 30 x 36cm
- Weight: 1,440g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.