The Neon Gear 45 from Mammut is the ideal climbing companion. You can store all the gear you need and access it whenever you need it. The padded hip belt ensures comfort and can be removed entirely if necessary. It has a large internal mesh pocket for organizing your material and an internal zipper pocket with a key clip.
The huge back zipper provides direct access to the main compartment. The flap compartment has an internal pocket and an external pocket, and there is a rope fixing strap on the flap. There is also an integrated rope bag, which can be removed and spread out so that your rope remains clean and does not tangle. Ideal for an all-around successful climbing tour.
- U-frame 5 mm aluminum, adjustable
- Good back ventilation due to the 3-D EVA foam with air channels
- Flap section with inside & outside pockets
- Huge back zipper access to main compartment
- Stowable hip belt
- Zipped inner compartment with key clip
- Internal gear loop
- Daisy chain loop to secure additional gear
- Large mesh inner pocket
- Intergrated rope bag
- Rope attachment on flap
- Large flap zipper access to main compartment
- Carrying handle on the front
- Removable, padded hip belt
- Volume: 45 litres
- Weight: 1.4kg
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.