- U-frame 5 mm aluminum, adjustable
- Good back ventilation due to the 3-D
- Flap section with inside & outside
- Huge back zipper access to main
- Stowable hip belt
- Zipped inner compartment with key clip
- Internal gear loop
- Daisy chain loop to secure additional
- Large mesh inner pocket
- Intergrated rope bag
- Rope attachment on flap
- Large flap zipper access to main
- Carrying handle on the front
- Removable, padded hip belt
- Weight: 1.4kg
EVA foam with air channels
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...