- Length: 280cm
- Stable, lightweight probe segment made from durable aluminum
- Extremely precise probe scaling on both sides
- Durable tensile tensioning cord for maximum stability of the probe tensioning system
- Drop-shaped probe tip for energy-saving probing
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan
- Fast Lock system – fast, individually lockable tensioning system
- Suitable for use with gloves
- Folded length: 45cm
- Number of segments: 7
- Diameter: 11mm
- Tensioning system: Fast Lock System
- Weight: 300kg
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...