- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Lightweight, elastic, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air material for increased breathability and freedom of movement
- Filled with 60 g Toray stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and increased freedom of movement
- Elastic lining material increases freedom of movement
- YKK Vislon® front zipper for smooth operation
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.