In dependence on Mammut® head office in the Swiss town of Seon, these backpacks are simply made for modern working life. Their robust design makes them ageless companions on daily commutes. The „WORK” compartment is designed to hold all your essential office items, such a laptop, tablet and documents. It also features separate „CLIMB” areas, to stow your equipment ready for an evening visit to the climbing gym. Its box design and fully opening „WORK” area make the Seon Transporter an ideal portable office, perfect for working in different locations.
- Comfortable to wear due to the anatomically shaped, soft padded shoulder straps
- Spacious "CLIMB" main compartment to hold climbing equipment for your next visit to the climbing gym
- Large front zipper access to main compartment
- Water-repellent valuables compartment with internal partition, accessible from the outside
- Separate ventilated compartment for climbing shoes
- Water-repellent padded secondary "WORK" compartment, accessible from the outside–ideal for carrying a laptop, tablet and documents
- Huge rear zipper opening to the "WORK" compartment turns the backpack into a mobile workstation
- Padded fleece laptop sleeve, dimensions in cm: 43.5 x 27.5 (up to 17.3 inches)
- Weatherproof external zipper compartment
- 2 comfortable, sturdy handles
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.