The Trea Guide 30L Rucksack from Mammut is the women’s version of the Trion Guide. Back length & shoulder straps are specially designed for the female figure.
Featuring Mammut's Motion butterfly
suspension system, a detachable flap,
and ample side access, this backpack is
not only robust & comfortable but also
- Butterfly frame 6 mm aluminum–adjustable
- Roll-top closure
- Extremely robust Tritan ripstop nylon
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding,
- Hydration system compatible
- Daisy chain gear carrier
- Lateral compression straps, can also be
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Ski attachment on the side
- Pole carrier
- 2 ultra-stable ice axe carriers
- Spare hip belt for climbing
- Height-adjustable detachable flap with
- Large side zipper access to main
- Removable hip belt with gear loops
- Weight: 1.49kg
tensioned at the front to carry gear
internal & exterior pockets
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...