Featuring Mammut's Motion butterfly suspension system, a detachable flap, and ample side access, the Trion Guide 35+7 Rucksack is not only robust and comfortable but also extremely versatile.
- Main: Nylon Tritan Ripstop (420D)
- Base: Nylon Textura (600D)
- Motion Butterfly back system
- Butterfly frame 6 mm aluminum, adjustable
- EVA padding
- Zipped side access to main compartment
- Height-adjustable detachable flap
- Roll-top closure
- Removable hip belt with gear loops
- Spare hip bet
- 2 ice axe carriers
- Ski attachment on the side
- Rope fixing strap
- Lateral compression straps
- Daisy chain gear carrier
- Hydration system compatible
- Capacity: 35+7L
- Weight: 1,520g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...