Trion Light all-year round backpacks are surprisingly light and versatile. The 28+ model has been designed with a particular focus on climbing: Its total back length of only 48 cm and the absence of a top flap give you great freedom of movement when climbing. In case you need even more flexibility, you can easily remove the T-Frame „Remove & Climb” frame strut. When you also remove the paddings of the hip belt you get a super light backpack that weighs in at only 590 g.
- T-frame, "Remove & Climb" frame strut, can be easily removed for enhanced climbing performance
- Good back ventilation due to the 3-D EVA foam with air channels
- Very light, highly breathable EVA shoulder padding
- Length-adjustable, detachable hip belt padding
- Roll-top closure
- Back length M, 46 cm, perfect for climbing
- Zipper pocket for valuables, accessible from the outside
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- 2 ultra-stable ice axe carriers
- Pole carrier
- Compression straps can be tensioned at the side or at the front
- Hydration system compatible
- Rope attachment on flap
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...