Trion Light all-year round backpacks are surprisingly light and versatile. The 38+ is our multi-purpose model: Its total back length of only 55 cm and its removable top flap give you great freedom of movement when climbing. In case you need even more flexibility, you can easily remove the T-Frame „Remove & Climb” frame strut. When you also remove the paddings of the hip belt and the flap you get a super light backpack that weighs in at only 630 g. On a ski tour, the very accessible front compartment is perfect for stowing your safety gear.
- T-frame, "Remove & Climb" frame strut, can be easily removed for enhanced climbing performance
- Good back ventilation due to the 3-D EVA foam with air channels
- Very light, highly breathable EVA shoulder padding
- Length-adjustable, detachable hip belt padding
- Height-adjustable detachable flap with internal and exterior pockets
- Roll-top closure
- Back length M, 46 cm, perfect for climbing
- Large front compartment for safety equipment to allow rapid access
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- 2 ultra-stable ice axe carriers
- Pole carrier
- Compression straps can be tensioned at the side or at the front
- Hydration system compatible
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.