Mammut's alpine flagship. Top class in terms of material, workmanship and features, such as fully opening back access. The Trion Pro 35+7 Rucksack is a great backpack for all alpinists with a no-compromise attitude to equipment.
- Main: Nylon Tritan Ripstop (420D)
- Base: Nylon Textura (600D)
- Contact U Frame back system
- U-frame 6 mm aluminum, adjustable
- EVA padding
- Rear zipped access to main compartment
- Reinforced crampon / shovel pocket
- Height-adjustable lid
- 2 lid pockets
- Zipped valuables pocket
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Removable hip belt with gear loops
- Spare hip bet
- 2 ice axe carriers
- Pole carrier
- Rope fixing strap
- Lateral compression straps
- Daisy chain gear carrier
- Hydration system compatible
- Dimensions: 67 x 30 x 22 cm
- Capacity: 35+7L
- Weight: 1,620g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...