Mammut's alpine flagship. Having always been top class in terms of material, workmanship and features, its new, fully opening back access means that it is now also setting new standards in terms of handling and user-friendliness. Trion Pro 50+7 Rucksack is the perfect backpack for all alpinists with a no-compromise attitude to equipment.
- Main: Nylon Tritan Ripstop (420D)
- Base: Nylon Textura (600D)
- Contact U Frame suspension system
- EVA padded harness with stretch fabric cover
- Rear zip access to main compartment
- Large reinforced front zip pocket
- Height-adjustable lid with
- Internal and external lid pockets
- Inside zipped valuables pocket
- Removable hip belt with gear loops
- Spare hip belt for climbing
- 2 ice axe carriers
- Pole carrier
- Rope fixing strap
- Lateral compression straps
- Daisy chain gear carrier
- Hydration system compatible
- Capacity: 50+7L
- Dimensions: 69 x 30 x 24 cm
- Weight: 1,620g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.