The Trion Pro 50+7L Rucksack from Mammut has a fully opening back access which means that it is now also setting new standards in terms of handling and user-friendliness. The Trion Pro is the perfect backpack for all alpinists with a no-compromise attitude to equipment.
- Fabric: Tritan ripstop nylon
- Capacity: 50+7L
- Adjustable 6 mm aluminum U-frame
- 2-layer EVA back padding
- Hip belt
- Shoulder straps
- Back zipper access to main compartment
- Large reinforced front zipper pocket
- Height-adjustable flap
- Internal & external pockets
- Internal zipper compartment
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Detachable hip belt with gear loops
- Spare hip belt for climbing
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Trekking pole carrier
- Rope fixing strap
- Lateral compression straps
- Daisy chain loop
- Hydration system-compatible
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...