The Trion Tour 35+7 Rucksack is a classic alpine backpack characterised by an extensive set of features, such as EVA back padding and various means of attaching gear. Its height-adjustable flap and a slim, close-fitting cut make this backpack a great companion for any alpinist.
- Main: Polyester Ballshadow (300D)
- Base: Nylon Textura (600D)
- Motion V Frame back system
- V-frame 6 mm aluminum, adjustable
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding, hip and shoulder belts with Air-Mesh cover
- Height-adjustable lid
- 2 lid pockets
- Rope fixing strap
- 2 ice axe carriers
- Gear loops on the hip belt
- Lateral compression straps
- Daisy chain gear carrier
- Hydration system compatible
- Capacity: 35+7L
- Weight: 1,360g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.