The Trion Zip 28 Rucksack is a modern alpine backpack which scores highly thanks to its flap zip, which allows fast and convenient access. In addition to versatile cross compression and rope and ice pick attachments, the pack is also equipped with Mammut's Motion V frame and detachable hip belt padding. It allows even heavy loads to be carried comfortably.
- Main: Nylon Ripstop (400D)
- Base: Nylon (420D)
- V-frame 6 mm aluminum for good load transfer with high freedom of movement, adjustable
- EVA padding
- Flap zipped access to main compartment
- Narrow hip belt
- Additional detachable hip belt padding with gear loop
- 2 lid pockets
- Rope attachment
- 2 ice axe carriers
- Reinforced 3-point haul system
- Compression straps
- Daisy chain gear attachment
- Hydration system compatible
- Capacity: 28L
- Weight: 1,070g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.