Snow-covered mountain ranges and a frosty winter world are best enjoyed in appropriate clothing. The Whitehorn Jacket keeps you warm thanks to its high down puff strength. It consists of recycled down and recycled Pertex Quantum for a sustainable enjoyment of nature. The reinforced shoulders made of recycled Ajungilak filling ensure durability and optimal temperature regulation during sports activities. The flip function allows you to change your look whenever you like.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Hybrid fill construction: Down on the body for good heat retention and synthetic fiber filling in the shoulder area for optimum heat/drying behavior
- Filled with 117 g 80/20 recycled down from Re:Down with 650 cuin fill power on body
- Filled with 200 g/m² recycled Ajungilak® OTI™ Element in shoulder area
- Reinforced shoulder area
- 2 side pockets with zipper on outside (right) of jacket
- 2 side pockets with snap buttons on inside (left) of jacket
- Chest zipper pocket on the inside (left) of the jacket
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean fit
- Innovative reversible jacket
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.