- Fabric: Drytech Premium (50% nylon, 50% polyester)
- Insulation: Ajungilak OTI Element (100% polyester)
- Body: 80g/m²
- Arms: 60g/m²
- Waterproof & breathable
- Detachable hood, adjustable on 3 sides
- 2 front pockets with storm flaps
- Internal ski pocket with microfibre cleaning cloth
- Detachable & stretchable snow skirt
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fasten
- Lycra hand gaiters
- Water resistant 2 way full length zip
- 2 way underarm zips
- Water resistant YKK Vislon zipped chest pocket with multimedia outlet
- Ski pass wrist pocket
- Side pocket with key clip
- Loops with press buttons to attach the jacket to pants
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 1020g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...