The Womens Alnasca Low GTX from Mammut is a pair of shoes that are great for hikes either through forest trails or when walking around a busy city environment.
- Upper: Velours leather|textile
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Dual Tech
- Outsole: Michelin® Rock Tech with OCX rubber
- Base Fit: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Soft padded ankle protection
- 360 Heel Support
- Rubber toe cap
- TPU Heel stabilizer
- Anatomically shaped foodbed
- Board lasted
- Weight: 355g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.