- Main: 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Insert: 80% nylon, 15% polyester, 5% spandex
- Specific feminine cut for rock climbing
- Comfortable, stretchable fabric
- Wide elastic section on waistband
- Hidden side zip pocket
- Concealed fly with snap button
- Gusset crotch for greater freedom of movement
- Pre-shaped knee section
- Leg hem with fashionable border; can also be used to roll up pants
- Regular fit:
- Weight: 272g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...