- Fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Very lightweight, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with Y Fuse technology for increased downproofing and improved water-pearling
- Filled with 105 g 90/10 goose down (800 cuin fill power)
- Elastic border on hood for perfect fit
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Low packing volume
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.