- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Filled with 108 g 80/20 recycled down from Re:Down (700 cuin fill power)
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Elastic cuffs for clean fit
- Elastic hem for better fit
- Lightweight and extremely compressible
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.