The Keiko HS Hooded Jacket Women is a very lightweight weather protection jacket for high-alpine terrain. As well as making the Keiko breathable, waterproof and windproof, the DRYtech stretch material also ensures a very low packing volume. The Keiko is ideal to take along in case of a sudden change in the weather. As you would expect, the jacket comes complete with all the typical Mammut details: pre-shaped sleeves, underarm ventilation, three pockets and a hood capable of resisting even strong gusts of wind.
- Very light weather protection jacket offering reliable protection in high alpine terrain
- High-quality, robust, windproof and waterproof Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material with a 20,000 mm water column and 15,000 g/m2/24h water vapor permeability
- Tailored, helmet-compatible hood, adjustable
- Hood attachement possibility with hook at occiput
- 2 front pockets with splash-proof zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fasteners
- Zippered underarm ventilation system
- Adjustable hem with drawstring
- Small packing volume, great to take with you anywhere
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...