A lightweight and extremely compressible Gore-Tex two-layer jacket with a three-point adjustment system on the hood, two-way underarm zips for maximum ventilation, and waterproof front pockets. The Women's Kira Jacket provides excellent weather protection for hikes or everyday wear.
- Main: Gore-Tex 2L
- Shoulders, arms: Gore-Tex 3L
- Hood can be secured by using a small hook
- 2 front pockets
- Optimum 3-point adjustment on hood
- Sprayproof 2-way front zip
- 2-way underarm zips for maximum ventilation
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fasteners
- Regular fit
- Weight: 390g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
You may also like...