A robust alpine Hard Shell jacket made from elastic Drytech material. The functional hood, backpack-compatible pocket position and useful little details make the Women's Makai Jacket a good companion for various activities.
- Outer: Drytech Premium 3L (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable
- helmet-compatible hood
- Drawcord hem, adjustable by using one hand
- Underarm ventilation with splashproof 2-way zip
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fasteners
- Spray-proof 2-way front zip
- 2 backpack and climbing harness-compatible zipped pockets
- 1 elastic mesh inside pocket with zip and 1 multimedia pocket with cable outlet
- Chest pocket with zip
- Regular fit
- Weight: 490g
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.