The Womens Meron Light HS Jacket from Mammut is a jacket that will keep you protected from the elements no matter where your adventure takes you! It has all the features you may require be it on your daily commute to work or when outdoors.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Active with Gore
- Mammut Single Pull Hood: stormproof,
- Reinforced visor, can be adjusted
- YKK Vislon front zipper for smooth
- 2 long, climbing harness-compatible
- 1 small security compartment
- Preformed sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and
- Elastic hem
- Weight: 331g
C-KNIT lining technology
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.