Mammut Womens Nordwand Pro HS Hooded Jacket
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
All about this product
Eiger, Matterhorn, Grand Jorasses – peaks practically synonymous with the supreme discipline of mountaineering: north-facing ascents. The Nordwand Pro jacket is designed specifically for that. A hardshell jacket for extreme alpine expeditions.
It took years of fine-tuning and countless design iterations to achieve the superior fit and features of the Nordwand Pro. And it shows – down to the last detail.
The Mammut Pro Team athletes and the mountain guides from the Mammut Alpine School provided some of the best ideas. The athletes play an integral role in the further development of the jacket. The latest edition of the Nordwand Pro has been improved to offer some impressive advantages.
Specific parts of the jacket are constructed with new Gore-Tex PRO Stretch technology. Combined with the innovative cut, this greatly improves your level of comfort and ability to move while climbing.
All other sections are made with new Gore-Tex PRO Most Rugged technology to offer the ideal combination of weather protection and maximum durability. In the new edition, we reinforced the parts that get the most wear and the workmanship has been refined down to the last detail.
The backing material is dope-dyed to reduce resource consumption. That means we use less water during production.
A helmet-friendly hood with reinforced peak, underarm ventilation with a water-repellent two-way zipper and a removable snow skirt are just a few of the many tried and tested features.
The Nordwand Pro is a premium, full-featured technical jacket that does it all and is designed for extra durability on technical alpine expeditions.
- Fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Waterproof & breathable
- Gore-Tex Pro material with “most rugged” technology
- Partial Gore-Tex stretch material insert for additional freedom of movement
- Partial 8-mm Gore-SEAM tape insert for minimal seams
- Spun dyed backing and face material for increased sustainability
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cords with COHAESIVE stoppers
- Chin protector made from soft microfleece
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Pocket pleat for more volume
- Sleeve pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Waterproof YKK VISLON 2-way front for smooth operation
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with Hypalon hook and loop fasteners
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 560 g
Quickdry, Stretch, Water repellent, Waterproof, Wind resistant, Windproof
Adjustable cuffs, Adjustable hem, Adjustable hood, Detachable snow skirt, Full zip, Headphone port, Helmet compatible hood, Hidden zip pocket, Peaked Hood, Pit zips, Pockets, Reflecting details, Ski Pass Pocket, Sleeve pocket, Snow skirt, Water resistant zips
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Water column (mm)
Outdoor sports, Skiing, Winter Climbing, Winter sports
About this brand
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.