Durably made for the durable traveler, the Mens Crossover Shorts from Marmot is made with technical materials and specialized features built to withstand both the rigors of long international layovers or a day on the trail. The materials and the construction make up this pant's blueprints: The abrasion-resistant nylon is quick to dry, while a gusseted crotch and stretch allow this short to move easily and freely. Treated with a DWR finish, the Mens Crossover Shorts from Marmot includes a DriClime inner waistband, mesh pockets and a side leg pocket.
- Fabric: 87% Nylon 13% Elastane Double Weave
- Bluesign Approved Fabric
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Inseam Gusset Panel for Increased Range of Motion
- DriClime Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- Zipper Secure Pocket
- Side Leg Pocket
- Drain Holes
- Mesh Pockets
- 10" Inseam
- Weight: 238.1g
You may also like...