Part of the EVODry collection, the Mens Eclipse Jacket from Marmot features an innovative, water-repelling, and breathable finish that won't wash out or wear out. This technology resists intense, heavy rain for hours, keeping you dry on epic climbs and multi-day mountain treks. It's also made from recycled nylon in a process that's both water- and PFC-free, reducing the environmental impact. Strategically placed pockets are accessible even with a pack on, and heat-releasing PitZip underarm vents help keep you cool.
- Fabric: Membrain Eco 2.5 (100% Recycled Nylon)
- Marmot MemBrain Eco Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped
- Attached Hood with Peripheral Cord Adjustment
- PitZips with PFC-Free Water Resistant Zippers
- Pack Pockets with PFC-Free Water Resistant Zippers
- Asymmetric Cuffs with VELCRO Adjustment
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Angel-Wing Movement
- Weight: 379.9g
You may also like...