The Womens Sunrift Hoodie from Marmot has a host of fabric technologies that make it both protective and comfortable on sun-drenched days down by the river or out on the trail. The nylon/polyester fabric blend utilizes CoolExchange technology, which weaves in raised yarns to achieve more airflow and a cool against-the-skin feel. Additional vents for airflow allow this quick-to-wick and dry top to keep you cooler that you thought possible. Sun protection rated at UPF 50.
- Fabric: 52% Polyester 48% Nylon Interlock
- Bluesign Approved Fabric
- CoolExchange Technology
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Nylon Cooling Yarns for Comfort
- Quick-Drying & Wicking
- Engineered Vents for Air Flow
- Zipper Secure Pocket
- Raglan Sleeve for Increased Range of Motion
- Flat-Locked Seams for Added Comfort
- 3 Piece Hood
- Weight: 250g
You may also like...