• Traditional lace closure
• Breathable mesh lining
• Hyperlock™ printed TPU heel counter for security during quick descents and sharp turns
• Integrated EVA footbed
• FLEXconnect™ dual directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability on uneven terrain
• M Select™ GRIP+ outsole with anatomical grooves is sticky and durable for superior grip and traction on wet or dry trails
• Stack height (heel/toe): 14.2/14.2mm; footbed: 0MM; insole: 3MM; midsole: 8/8mm; sole: 1.2mm web, 2mm lugs
• Weight: 5oz/154G (1/2 pair)
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...