The Mens Chameleon 7 Gtx Shoe from Merrel is as adaptable as the reptile it's inspired by, this mid Gore-Tex hiker features protection, stability, and ultra-lightweight construction.
- Upper: Nubuck, suede leather & mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
- Midsole: EVA midsole for stability
- Outsole: Vibram TC5+
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Molded TPU heel counter
- Kinetic Fit Base removable contoured insole
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel
- 3mm lug depth
- Metal hook & lacing eyelet
- Bellows tongue
- Weight: 976g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.