• Nubuck, suede leather and mesh upper
• Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Protective rubber toe cap
• Molded TPU heel counter for added stability
• Breathable mesh lining
• Kinetic Fit™ Base removable contoured insole for flexible support
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• Lightweight FlexPlate™ technology provides torsional rigidity tuned to end use
• Flex Index Grade 4
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole
• 3mm lug depth
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...