If you are struggling to find a comfortable, practical approach shoe that is ideal for most outdoor activities, but also looks really modern and stylish, then the Merrell Intercept could be your perfect solution.
The Intercept features an Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed and air cushioned midsole creating a breathable and extremely comfortable all-round shoe ideal for a range of activities and conditions. The Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds to stability, meaning that the Intercept performs brilliantly on the hill or trail.
- Weight: 906g
- Synthetic leather upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- In-Board™ Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® Axis Sole/Sticky Rubber
From our very first custom made hiking boots to our latest product innovations, we make all of our products with four core values in mind: Comfort, Durability, Design, and Versatility. With technologies such as Vibram ® Megagrip ® and GORE-TEX ®, it’s all about removing the barriers to enjoying the great outdoors.
We try to bring a sense of pleasure and play to active outdoor adventures whenever possible. Because the whole point in life is to enjoy it. Do what you love, and do it often with your Merrell gear. It’s made to last.