- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane
- Leather and mesh upper
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED insole that provide medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+
- 5mm Lug Depth
- Weight: 2lb 1oz / 936g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...