- Weight: 956g
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Gore-Tex Perfomance Comfort footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- M-Select Fresh naturally prevents odour before its starts
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Compression moulded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram outsole
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...