- M Select Dry impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Waterproof & salt-resistant full grain leather upper
- Metal hooks and D-rings for secure lacing
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Wool and Conductor fleece lining for added warmth
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Kinetic Fit Base removable contoured footbed with merino wool cover for warmth
- Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole for grip on wet ice and packed snow
- 3 mm lug depth
- Weight: 920g
From our very first custom made hiking boots to our latest product innovations, we make all of our products with four core values in mind: Comfort, Durability, Design, and Versatility. With technologies such as Vibram ® Megagrip ® and GORE-TEX ®, it’s all about removing the barriers to enjoying the great outdoors.
We try to bring a sense of pleasure and play to active outdoor adventures whenever possible. Because the whole point in life is to enjoy it. Do what you love, and do it often with your Merrell gear. It’s made to last.