- Nubuck and suede leather uppers
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant toe bumper
- M Select FRESH naturally prevents odor
- Molded nylon arch shank
- EVA removable footbed
- Merrell air cushion in the heel
- Compression molded EVA footframe
- 5mm lug depth
- M Select GRIP tune each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...