- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- Metal D-Ring lacing system
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Molded nylon arch shank
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® outsole for traction and durability
- Weight: 3lb / 1372g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...