- M Select™ DRY impermeable membrane
- Waterproof PU coated leather and mesh upper
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Protective rubber shell
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- 200 grams M Select™ WARM lightweight, low bulk insulation
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE insole provides support for connected and protected movement
- Molded nylon arch shank
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- M Select™ GRIP outsole grips when and where you need it
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 2lbs 7oz / 1111g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.