- Upper: Synthetic leather & mesh upper
- Outsole: Molded nylon arch shank
- Midsole: Air cushion absorbs shock & adds stability
- 3.5mm lug depth
- Injection molded TPU rear foot stabilizer
- Synthetic leather toe bumper protection
- Water friendly non-marking siped sole
- Vegan friendly
- Lycra & neoprene stretch collar
- Kinetic Fit Base removable contoured insole
- Weight: 567g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...