The Merrell Women's Chameleon Shift Ventilator GTX is a durable, waterproof trail walking shoe equally suitable for day walks with a light pack as well as urban adventures. Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability while M Selectâ„¢ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduce shoe odour providing all day comfort.
- UPPER: Nubuck leather and mesh upper with GORE-TEXÂ® Extended Comfort Footwear lining
- Stratafuseâ„¢ exoskeleton fuses the heel cage to mesh uppers for extreme lightweight durability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- M Selectâ„¢ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduce shoe odour
- Grade 3 women's specific nylon insole for backpacking with a light pack
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- MBound TRKâ„¢ midsole for responsive and durable cushioning on the trail
- 5 mm lug depth Vibramâ„¢ outsole
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.