- Upper: Full grain leather & mesh
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram TC5+ rubber
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue
- Protective die cut toe cap
- FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed
- Organic odour control
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion Viz with high rebound EVA foam pod in heel
- 4.5mm lug depth
- Weight: 292g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...