The Women's Azura Mid GTX by Merrell is an approach mid to provide you with maximum comfort and support with minimal weight.
The Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear lining is optimised for all activities in cooler temperatures making sure your shoes feel comfortable and keep your feet drier for longer. The Bellows tongue keeps any debris out making sure you don't get any pesky stones to irritate your toes while the M-Select FRESH odour control keeps your shoes smelling like new for longer. The EcoRight and Lazy Foam footbed is a 70% recycled open cell memory foam, known as Merrell's Remember Me Foam, which promotes extra breathability and comfort.
The Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock while aiding stability and the PU midsole is to increase durability. The Merrell GRIP Outsole has Winter Compound which makes it perfect for cold and wet conditions.
- Fabric: Upper/Lining -
- Nubuck, suede and mesh upper
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort footwear lining
- Breathable mesh lining with M-Select FRESH odour control
- Welded TPU film for lighter weight
- Fabric: Midsole/Outsole -
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel to absorb shock and aid stability
- Lightweight PU midsole for durability
- Butterfly TPU arch shank
- Merrell GRIP Outsole with Winter Compound for cold and wet conditions
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- EcoRight and Lazy Foam footbed
- Weight: 736g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.